Multi Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Multi Corporation" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
Timetric's "Multi Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Multi Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Multi Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Multi Corporation (Multi) is a real estate investment and development company. The company owns, manages, and re-develops shopping centers across Europe. Its services portfolio includes real estate investment and development, real estate management, urban development, rental income services, design management, retail development, architectural design concepts, mall management, and asset management. Multi also offers architectural design services, multi-use facilities development, and project management services. The company’s key projects include Santarem Retail Park, Gordion Shopping Center, Helmond Inner City, and Valdichiana Outlet Village. Its operations are spread across the Czech Republic, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Poland, Spain, Slovakia, Turkey, the Netherlands, Ukraine, and the UK. Multi is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 1 Multi Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Multi Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Multi Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Multi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Multi Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Multi Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Multi Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Multi Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Multi Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Multi Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Multi Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Multi Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Multi Corporation - Threats
- 5 Multi Corporation - History
- 6 Multi Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Multi Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Multi Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Multi Corporation - Head Office
- 8.2 Multi Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Multi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Multi Corporation - History
- Table 3: Multi Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Multi Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Multi Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Multi Corporation - Locations