Mountfield Group Plc (MOGP) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Mountfield Group Plc (MOGP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mountfield Group Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mountfield Group Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mountfield Group Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mountfield Group is engaged in the provision of construction and property support services. The group is engaged in the design and installation of data centers; builders work packages, including stripping out, block work, plastering, riser and lift formations, ceilings, partitions, and general builders work in connection with the supply of mechanical and electrical services. It is also involved in the installation of specialist access flooring to data centers, disaster recovery centers and commercial office buildings. In addition, Mountfield Group is engaged in the fitting out and refurbishment of commercial office buildings, hospitals, education facilities. Further, it provides site assembly for residential and commercial developments. The group primarily operates in the UK, where it is headquartered in Essex.
- 1 Mountfield Group Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mountfield Group Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mountfield Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mountfield Group Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mountfield Group Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mountfield Group Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mountfield Group Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mountfield Group Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Mountfield Group Plc - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Mountfield Group Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Mountfield Group Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Mountfield Group Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Mountfield Group Plc - Key Employees
- 5 Mountfield Group Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Mountfield Group Plc - Head Office
- 5.2 Mountfield Group Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mountfield Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mountfield Group Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mountfield Group Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mountfield Group Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mountfield Group Plc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Mountfield Group Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mountfield Group Plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Mountfield Group Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Mountfield Group Plc - Solvency
- Figure 4: Mountfield Group Plc - Valuation