Mevaco SA (Mevaco S.A.) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Mevaco SA (Mevaco S.A.) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mevaco SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mevaco SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mevaco SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mevaco SA (Mevaco) is a metal fabrication and metal construction company that offers sheet metal fabrications, welded metallic constructions and metal welded structures for defense applications, electronic board construction section, and composite electromechanical constructions. The company provides cutting services, laser cutting services, punching services, forming services, bending services, roll forming services, welding services, painting services, and screen printing services for household electric appliances, beverage coolers, central heating boilers, indoor and outdoor advertising, promotion racks and stands, vehicles, and telecommunication boards. It also offers structural light and medium weight metal fabrications for tunnels, bus stations, tram stations, and prefabricated buildings. The company has operations throughout Greece. Mevaco is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
- 1 Mevaco SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mevaco SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mevaco SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mevaco SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mevaco SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mevaco SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mevaco SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mevaco SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Mevaco SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Mevaco SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Mevaco SA - Solvency
- 2.3 Mevaco SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Mevaco SA - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mevaco SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mevaco SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mevaco SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mevaco SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mevaco SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mevaco SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Mevaco SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Mevaco SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Mevaco SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Mevaco SA - Solvency