Metorex Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Metorex Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metorex Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Metorex Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Metorex Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Metorex Limited (Metorex), formerly Metorex (Pty) Ltd, is a mining company. It develops and manages mining projects in South Africa and key products include copper and cobalt. Metorex’s mines are located in South Africa, Republic of the Congo and Zambia. In Chibuluma South Mine, the company explores copper and has a current equivalent annual production capacity of approximately 20,000 tons of copper concentrate. Its Ruashi Mine is located in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which produces more than 10,000 tons of copper and 3,500 tons of cobalt per annum. The company also has a development project in Katanga in Congo and two exploration projects in Lubembe and Kolwezi in Congo. Metorex is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 1 Metorex Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metorex Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metorex Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Metorex Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Metorex Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Metorex Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Metorex Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Metorex Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Metorex Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Metorex Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 Metorex Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Metorex Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 Metorex Limited - Threats
- 5 Metorex Limited - Company Statement
- 6 Metorex Limited - History
- 7 Metorex Limited - Key Employees
- 8 Metorex Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Metorex Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 Metorex Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Metorex Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Metorex Limited - History
- Table 3: Metorex Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Metorex Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures