Mercor SA (MRC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Mercor SA (MRC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mercor SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mercor SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mercor SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mercor SA (Mercor), formerly P.U.H Mercor Sp zoo, is a manufacturer and distributor of fire protection systems. The company offers natural smoke exhausting, fire ventilation, spray systems, intumescent coating system, sealing system, and magnesium boards systems. It provides rooflight systems, smoke and heat exhaust systems, fire ventilation systems, and fireproofing systems for building structures. Mercor provides services such as assistance in the designing of fire protection systems, ready-made devices, delivery and assembly, and maintenance. The company has operations in Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Spain, Russia, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic. Mercor is headquartered in Gdansk, Poland.
- 1 Mercor SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mercor SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mercor SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mercor SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mercor SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mercor SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mercor SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mercor SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Mercor SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Mercor SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Mercor SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Mercor SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Mercor SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Mercor SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Mercor SA - Key Events
- 5 Mercor SA - Key Employees
- 6 Mercor SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Mercor SA - Head Office
- 6.2 Mercor SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mercor SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mercor SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mercor SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mercor SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mercor SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Mercor SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Mercor SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Mercor SA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mercor SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Mercor SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Mercor SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Mercor SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Mercor SA - Valuation