Mercer Group Ltd (MGL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Mercer Group Ltd (MGL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mercer Group Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mercer Group Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mercer Group Ltd
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mercer Group Ltd (Mercer), formerly Broadway Industries Ltd, is a diversified company. The company designs, manufactures and fabricates stainless steel products and associated equipment for industrial, dairy, processing, cooking and cooling, transport, beverage brewing, chemical fertilizer and mining, domestic, and commercial sectors from two facilities in Christchurch and New Plymouth. It develops S-Clave sterilization technology system for New Zealand hospitals and surgeries. Mercer also designs automated handling systems, deboxing units, de-bagger and defect and foreign object detector, and others. The company sells its products across the world. It has operations in New Zealand and Australia. Mercer is headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- 1 Mercer Group Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mercer Group Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mercer Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mercer Group Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mercer Group Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mercer Group Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mercer Group Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mercer Group Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Mercer Group Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Mercer Group Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Mercer Group Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Mercer Group Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Mercer Group Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Mercer Group Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 Mercer Group Ltd - Key Events
- 4 Mercer Group Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Mercer Group Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Mercer Group Ltd - Head Office
- 5.2 Mercer Group Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mercer Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mercer Group Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mercer Group Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mercer Group Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mercer Group Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Mercer Group Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Mercer Group Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Mercer Group Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mercer Group Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Mercer Group Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Mercer Group Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Mercer Group Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Mercer Group Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Mercer Group Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Mercer Group Ltd - Liquidity