Mechel (MTLR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Mechel (MTLR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mechel
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mechel" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mechel"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mechel is a vertically integrated steel and coal producer. It involves in the production and supply of coal, iron ore, nickel, steel and heat and electric power. Its key coal products include coking coal concentrate, anthracites, steam coal, iron ore and coke chemicals; and its steel products include billets, flat and long rolls, rebar, structural shapes and sections, stainless steel, corrosion-resistant and other specialty steels and alloys. It also offers logistical and marketing services to deliver its mining products, manufactured steel goods and ferroalloys. Mechel operates freight seaports, freight rail car and locomotives pool, and a rail line to its Elga coal deposit. The company operates its production facilities in Russia, Ukraine and Lithuania; and branches and services centers globally. Mechel is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
- 1 Mechel - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mechel - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mechel - Business Description
- 1.3 Mechel - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mechel - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mechel - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mechel - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mechel - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mechel - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Mechel - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Mechel - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Mechel - Valuation
- 2.3 Mechel - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Mechel - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Mechel - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Mechel - Liquidity
- 3 Mechel - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Mechel - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Mechel - Recent Developments
- 5 Mechel - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Mechel - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Mechel - Strengths
- 5.3 Mechel - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Mechel - Opportunities
- 5.5 Mechel - Threats
- 6 Mechel - Company Statement
- 7 Mechel - History
- 8 Mechel - Key Employees
- 9 Mechel - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Mechel - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Mechel - Head Office
- 10.2 Mechel - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mechel - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mechel - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mechel - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mechel - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mechel - History
- Table 6: Mechel - Key Employees
- Table 7: Mechel - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Mechel - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mechel - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Mechel - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Mechel - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Mechel - Solvency
- Figure 5: Mechel - Valuation
- Figure 6: Mechel - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Mechel - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Mechel - Liquidity