Maple – Maple Mills Mixed-Use Complex – Ontario - Project Profile
"Maple – Maple Mills Mixed-Use Complex – Ontario - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Maple – Maple Mills Mixed-Use Complex – Ontario - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Maple Mills Ltd (Maple) is planning to build a mixed-use complex in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex on 14.56ha of land. It includes the construction of 501 multi-unit residences, a block of up to 450 commercial/mixed use units, a community centre, 8,268m2 of commercial and retail space, a grocery store, a pharmacy, non-food stores, a park, parking and related facilities.
In March 2016, Maple received approval to demolish the old farmhouse to make a way for the project.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex on 14.56ha of land in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
The US$25 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 501 multi-unit residences
2. Construction of a block of up to 450 commercial/mixed use units
3. Construction of a grocery store
4. Construction of a pharmacy
5. Construction of a grocery store
6. Construction of non-food stores
7. Construction of 8,268m2 of commercial space
8. Construction of a retail space
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of a park
11. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy