MTU – Michigan University Human Health Research Center – Michigan - Project Profile
"MTU – Michigan University Human Health Research Center – Michigan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MTU – Michigan University Human Health Research Center – Michigan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Michigan Technological University (MTU) is planning to undertake the construction of a human health research center in Michigan, the US.
The project involves the construction of a human health research center on 11,613m2 area.
It includes the construction of research space, laboratories, office space, leisure space, a cafeteria, lecture halls, access roads, parking space, class rooms and other related facilities, and the installation of equipment.
The project involves the construction of a human health research center on 11,613m2 area in Michigan, the US.
The US$52 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a research space
2. Construction of laboratories
3. Construction of office space
4. Construction of leisure space
5. Construction of a cafeteria
6. Construction of lecture halls
7. Construction of class rooms
8. Construction of parking space
9. Construction of access roads
10. Construction of other related facilities
11. Installation of security equipment
Reasons To Buy