MPG – Manor Mill Mixed-Use Development – East Yorkshire - Project Profile
"MPG – Manor Mill Mixed-Use Development – East Yorkshire - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MPG – Manor Mill Mixed-Use Development – East Yorkshire - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Manor Property Group (MPG) is planning to construct a mixed-use complex project in East Yorkshire, the UK.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use facility over an area of 44,594m2.
The project includes the construction of a 10-story student accommodation building with 155 shared houses on 18,587m2 area, a 23-story, 70m high residential tower, a 168-room hotel, four restaurants, a 5,000m2 casino, a public plaza with restaurants and bars, a sports bar, a convenience store, 750m2 meeting space, an all day dining restaurant, a lobby bar and cafe, a health club and 325 car parking spaces, and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
The two buildings in the eastern section of the site will be occupied by students from the first floor upwards. The accommodation will be arranged in clusters of three to four flats, each flat containing three to five bedrooms.
In November 2008, the project received planning approval from the Hull City Council.
Makin Architecture and Robinson Architects were appointed as architects, and Libra Demolition Ltd as demolition contractor.
Carlson Rezidor has been appointed as management contractor, Leach Rhodes Walker as architect for the Radisson Blu hotel.
On April 17, 2015, demolition works on the site commenced. The project secured private funding through a bank and a separate investment trust.
In December 2015, Planning consent for the project was expired. MPG resubmitted the project plans to city council with the necessary changes.
Demolition works on the project has been completed.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use facility over an area of 44,594m2 at Hull in East Yorkshire, the UK.
The US$168 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 10-story student accommodation building with 155 shared houses
2. Construction of a 23-story, 70m high residential tower
3. Construction of a 168-room hotel
4. Construction of four restaurants
5. Construction of a 5000m2 casino
6. Construction of a public plaza with restaurants and bars
7. Construction of a sports bar
8. Construction of a convenience store
9. Construction of a 750m2 meeting space
10. Construction of an all day dining restaurant
11. Construction of a lobby bar and cafe
12. Construction of a health club
13. Construction of 325 car parking spaces
14. Installation of elevators
15. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy