MOJ SA (MOJ) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "MOJ SA (MOJ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MOJ SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MOJ SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MOJ SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MOJ SA (MOJ) is a construction company that manufactures and distributes construction equipment. The company offers products such as industrial couplings, drilling equipment, small-scale mechanical equipment, engineering equipment, hydraulic aggregates, pumps, drilling machines, spanners, friction props, transmissions, motoreducers and brakes. Its industrial couplings include constant filing fluid couplings, regulated nozzle constant filing fluid, steel casing constant filing fluid, flexible dismountable couplings, and bolt couplings. MOJ provides equipment rental and leasing, equipment engineering, embossing, equipment repair and renovation, machining, drilling, heat treatment, installation and technical support services. The company has operations in Poland and Russia. MOJ is headquartered in Katowice, Poland.
- 1 MOJ SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MOJ SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 MOJ SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 MOJ SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MOJ SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MOJ SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MOJ SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 MOJ SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 MOJ SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 MOJ SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 MOJ SA - Valuation
- 2.3 MOJ SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 MOJ SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 MOJ SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 MOJ SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 MOJ SA - Liquidity
- 3 MOJ SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 MOJ SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 MOJ SA - Key Events
- 5 MOJ SA - Key Employees
- 6 MOJ SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 MOJ SA - Head Office
- 6.2 MOJ SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MOJ SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MOJ SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MOJ SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MOJ SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MOJ SA - Key Events
- Table 6: MOJ SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: MOJ SA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MOJ SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: MOJ SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: MOJ SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: MOJ SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: MOJ SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: MOJ SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: MOJ SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: MOJ SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: MOJ SA - Liquidity