Landry's Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Landry's Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Landry's Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Landry's Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Landry's Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Landry's, Inc. (Landry’s) is a diversified operator of restaurants, hospitality, and entertainment companies. It owns and operates full-service, specialty location restaurants. The company operates restaurants under various brand names, which include Chart House, Saltgrass Steak House, Morton's The Steakhouse, McCormick & Schmick's, Landry's Seafood, Claim Jumper, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Mastro's Restaurants and Rainforest Cafe. The company also offers international franchise opportunities in England, Mexico, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, Canada, the UAE, and other countries. Furthermore, the company through its affiliates operates five Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
- 1 Landry's Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Landry's Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Landry's Inc - Business Description
- 1.3 Landry's Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Landry's Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Landry's Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Landry's Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Landry's Inc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Landry's Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Landry's Inc - Strengths
- 4.3 Landry's Inc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Landry's Inc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Landry's Inc - Threats
- 5 Landry's Inc - History
- 6 Landry's Inc - Key Employees
- 7 Landry's Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Landry's Inc - Head Office
- 7.2 Landry's Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Landry's Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Landry's Inc - History
- Table 3: Landry's Inc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Landry's Inc - Locations