LV= : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "LV= : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "LV="
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "LV=" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "LV="
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
LV= is a financial products and services provider. The company offers a range of insurance, savings, investment and retirement products. Its insurance product portfolio includes life insurance, term insurance, income protection plans, critical illness insurance, mortgage payment protection plans, car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, pet insurance, classic car insurance, motorcycle insurance, landlord insurance and caravan insurance. It also offers pension plans and annuities. Furthermore, LV= offers underwriting and investment advisory services. The company distributes its products directly to consumers and through independent financial advisers (IFAs), agents, intermediaries, and brokers. It also markets its products through digital channels and partnerships with retail brands and motor manufacturers. LV= has its headquarters in Bournemouth, the UK.
LV= reported gross earned premiums of GBP2,439 million in FY2017, a decline of 11.6% over FY2016. Its net earned premiums was GBP984 million during FY2017, a decline of 54.4% over FY2016.
- 1 LV= - Business Analysis
- 1.1 LV= - Company Overview
- 1.2 LV= - Business Description
- 1.3 LV= - Major Products and Services
- 2 LV= - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 LV= - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 LV= - Recent Developments
- 4 LV= - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 LV= - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 LV= - Strengths
- 4.3 LV= - Weaknesses
- 4.4 LV= - Opportunities
- 4.5 LV= - Threats
- 5 LV= - Company Statement
- 6 LV= - History
- 7 LV= - Key Employees
- 8 LV= - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 LV= - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 LV= - Head Office
- 9.2 LV= - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: LV= - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: LV= - History
- Table 3: LV= - Key Employees
- Table 4: LV= - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: LV= - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: LV= - Locations