LRIG – Diamond City Mixed-Use Development – Incheon - Project Profile
"LRIG – Diamond City Mixed-Use Development – Incheon - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "LRIG – Diamond City Mixed-Use Development – Incheon - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
LongRunn International Group (LRIG) is planning to build a mixed-use community in Incheon, South Korea.
The project involves the construction of a 199,000m2 mixed-use community on 7.6ha of land. It will be developed in stages.
The first stage includes the construction of a hotel, a residence hotel, condominiums and a shopping facility.
The project includes the construction of a seven-star hotel, a casino, office towers, schools, shopping malls, a cosmetic surgery medical center, theme parks, retail space, a community hall, meeting rooms, a conference hall, parking and related facilities, and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
On February 11, 2018, LRIG signed a contract with Incheon Development & Transformation Corp to purchase the site for US$80 million.
The project is in the early stages of development.
The project involves the construction of a 199,000m2 mixed-use community on 7.6ha of land in Incheon, South Korea.
The US$4,500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a seven-star hotel
2. Construction of a casino
3. Construction of office towers
4. Construction of schools
5. Construction of shopping malls
6. Construction of a cosmetic surgery medical center
7. Construction of theme parks
8. Construction of retail space
9. Construction of a community hall
10. Construction of meeting rooms
11. Construction of a conference hall
12. Construction of parking facilities
13. Installation of safety and security systems
14. Installation of elevators
15. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy