Kopex S.A. (KPX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kopex S.A. (KPX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kopex S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kopex S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kopex S.A.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kopex S.A. (Kopex) is a construction equipment manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include construction equipment and machinery, underground mining, brown coal, coal preparation, electric, electronics, automation, control, and engineering equipment and machinery. Its other products comprise ball bearings, sealing elements, castings, self cleaning filters, electrical devices, control systems, automation systems, flameproof devices, chillers, modernization systems, execution systems, technical systems, and exploitation systems, among others. Kopex offers services such as construction, installation, engineering, equipment rental and leasing, construction execution, engineering design, engineering support, and technical and exploitation documents development services. The company also provides civil engineering construction, mining construction, fleet management, overhauling, and industrial solutions, among others. It has operations in Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. Kopex is headquartered in Katowice, Poland.