Timetric's "Kenedix Inc (4321) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kenedix Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kenedix Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kenedix Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kenedix Inc (Kenedix) is an independent real estate asset investment and management company. The company manages private funds for client investors-pension funds, domestic institutional investors, overseas investors, and Japan real estate investment trusts. It invests in medium-sized office, rental housing, commercial facility, healthcare facility, residential properties, retail properties, logistics facilities, and others. Kenedix also provides real estate brokerage and financial advisory services. The company caters its services in the Japanese real estate market. It has operations in Japan and Singapore. Kenedix is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 Kenedix Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kenedix Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kenedix Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kenedix Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kenedix Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kenedix Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kenedix Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Kenedix Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Kenedix Inc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Kenedix Inc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Kenedix Inc - Valuation
- 2.3 Kenedix Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Kenedix Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Kenedix Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Kenedix Inc - Recent Developments
- 5 Kenedix Inc - Key Events
- 6 Kenedix Inc - Key Employees
- 7 Kenedix Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Kenedix Inc - Head Office
- 7.2 Kenedix Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kenedix Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kenedix Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kenedix Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kenedix Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kenedix Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Kenedix Inc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Kenedix Inc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kenedix Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Kenedix Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Kenedix Inc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Kenedix Inc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Kenedix Inc - Valuation