Timetric's "Java Berhad (JAVA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Java Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Java Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Java Berhad""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Java Berhad (Java) is a timber products manufacturer and distributor. The company offers sawn timber, plywood and veneer, sliced and spliced decorative veneers, and veneer rolls. It processes logs into various finished and semi finished timber products and provides molding and timber trading services. Java's processes include debarking, sawing, cross cutting, kiln drying, preservative impregnation treatment, finger joining, lamination, planning, molding, routing, slicing, rotary peeling, pressing, machining, sanding, coating, and finishing. The company has operations across Malaysia. Java is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 Java Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Java Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Java Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Java Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Java Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Java Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Java Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Java Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Java Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Java Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Java Berhad - Solvency
- 2.3 Java Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Java Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Java Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Java Berhad - Liquidity
- 3 Java Berhad - Key Employees
- 4 Java Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Java Berhad - Head Office
- 4.2 Java Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Java Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Java Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Java Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Java Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Java Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: Java Berhad - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Java Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Java Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Java Berhad - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Java Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Java Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 6: Java Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Java Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Java Berhad - Liquidity