Israel Institutional Construction: Market Update
"Israel Institutional Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the institutional construction market in Israel . It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with latest construction projects and industry news in Israel institutional construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the institutional construction market in Israel . It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Israel . "Israel Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the institutional construction market in Israel . It is an essential tool for companies active across the Israel construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Israel Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Institutional Construction Highlights
- Institutional Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the institutional construction market in Israel .
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Israel .
- 1 Institutional Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 HU – Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences Building – Israel
- 2.2 ARE – Park Hahoreshet Apartment Development – Israel
- 2.3 MNRV/RSDI – Herzliya Mixed-Use Development: Public Buildings – Israel
- 2.4 IAA – Jay and Jeanie Schottenstein National Campus for Archaeology – Jerusalem
- 2.5 ILA/RHM – Ramat Hasharon Residential Development – Israel
- 2.6 HM – Holon City Square Plaza Development – Israel
- 2.7 MoD – IDF Military College – Israel
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 $30 million gift to Hebrew University's Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences
- 3.2 Plans to Build the Middle East's First Interdisciplinary Center for Autism
- 3.3 Plan approved for 6,700 Ramat Hasharon homes
- 3.4 Activists to IDF: Don’t build military academy in Jerusalem Forest
- 3.5 $75 million autism center to open in Jerusalem
- 3.6 IDF Relocation Project in Trouble Again
- 3.7 US university seeks to open branch in Nazareth, faces obstacles
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (ILS m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Market Growth Comparison, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (ILS m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 3: Market Growth Comparison