Israel Commercial Construction: Market Update
"Israel Commercial Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the commercial construction market in Israel. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with latest construction projects and industry news in Israel commercial construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the commercial construction market in Israel. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Israel. "Israel Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the commercial construction market in Israel. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Israel construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Israel Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Commercial Construction Highlights
- Commercial Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the commercial construction market in Israel.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Israel.
- 1 Commercial Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 HM – Holon City Square Plaza Development – Israel
- 2.2 AG – Ramat Gan Elite Tower – Israel
- 2.3 MoJ – Mamilla Mixed-Use Development – Jerusalem
- 2.4 MoJ – Mamilla Mixed-Use Development: Hotel – Israel
- 2.5 ILA – Jerusalem Mixed-Use Development – Israel
- 2.6 TAYM – Tel Aviv Urban Park – Israel
- 2.7 AFHS – Netanya Residential Development – Sharon Plain
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 Israel to build mall, hotel on historic Muslim cemetery
- 3.2 Tel Aviv Aims To Build a $500-Million Green Roof Over Busy Urban Highway
- 3.3 Jerusalem’s Downtown to get Pyramid-Shaped High-Rise
- 3.4 Tel Aviv Plans to Build Park Above Ayalon Highway
- 3.5 The “Pyramid” Will Be the Newest Addition to Jerusalem’s Skyline
- 3.6 Tender to be issued for Ben Gurion Airport hotel
- 3.7 Yet Another Modern City Approves a Pyramid-esque Skyscraper - Slate Magazine (blog)
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (ILS m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Market Growth Comparison, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (ILS m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 3: Market Growth Comparison