Investor AB : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Investor AB : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Investor AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Investor AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Investor AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Investor AB (Investor) is a Nordic based investment holding company. The company is focused on owning and investing in high-quality companies. It owns majority stake in various companies in the area of financial services, technology, engineering and health care. The company listed core investments comprise Ericsson, SEB, Sobi, Nasdaq, Electrolux, Atlas Copco, Husqvarna and ABB. Its investments in its majority-owned subsidiaries include Permobil, Grand Hotel/Vectura, Aleris, and Molnlycke Health Care. It also has investment in EQT funds and investor growth capital. The company has its investments in various countries across Europe, Asia and North America. Investor has its headquarters at Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Investor AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Investor AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Investor AB - Business Description
- 1.3 Investor AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Investor AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Investor AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Investor AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Investor AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Investor AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Investor AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Investor AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Investor AB - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Investor AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Investor AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Investor AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Investor AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Investor AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Investor AB - Liquidity
- 3 Investor AB - Recent Developments
- 4 Investor AB - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Investor AB - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Investor AB - Strengths
- 4.3 Investor AB - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Investor AB - Opportunities
- 4.5 Investor AB - Threats
- 5 Investor AB - Company Statement
- 6 Investor AB - History
- 7 Investor AB - Key Employees
- 8 Investor AB - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Investor AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Investor AB - Head Office
- 9.2 Investor AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Investor AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Investor AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Investor AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Investor AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Investor AB - History
- Table 6: Investor AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Investor AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Investor AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Investor AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Investor AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Investor AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Investor AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Investor AB - Solvency
- Figure 6: Investor AB - Valuation
- Figure 7: Investor AB - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Investor AB - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Investor AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Investor AB - Liquidity