Indian Ordnance Factories : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Indian Ordnance Factories : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Indian Ordnance Factories"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Indian Ordnance Factories" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Indian Ordnance Factories"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Indian Ordnance Factories (IFO) is a conglomerate with factories, training institutes, regional marketing centers and regional controller of safety. IFO is one of the largest and oldest industrial setup functioning under the Department of Defense Production of the Ministry of Defense, India. Its main products include weapons, ammunition, explosives, propellants and chemicals, armored vehicles, parachutes, pistols, revolvers, civilian arms and ammunition, military vehicles, optical devices and support equipment. It also offers testing, logistics, research, development and marketing of a comprehensive product range in the area of land, sea and air systems. The company provides products primarily to the Indian Armed Forces, Central Paramilitary Forces and State Police Forces. Its ordnance factories are strategically located across India. IFO is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- 1 Indian Ordnance Factories - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Indian Ordnance Factories - Company Overview
- 1.2 Indian Ordnance Factories - Business Description
- 1.3 Indian Ordnance Factories - Major Products and Services
- 2 Indian Ordnance Factories - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Indian Ordnance Factories - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Indian Ordnance Factories - Strengths
- 2.3 Indian Ordnance Factories - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Indian Ordnance Factories - Opportunities
- 2.5 Indian Ordnance Factories - Threats
- 3 Indian Ordnance Factories - History
- 4 Indian Ordnance Factories - Key Employees
- 5 Indian Ordnance Factories - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Indian Ordnance Factories - Head Office
- 5.2 Indian Ordnance Factories - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Indian Ordnance Factories - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Indian Ordnance Factories - History
- Table 3: Indian Ordnance Factories - Key Employees
- Table 4: Indian Ordnance Factories - Locations
- List of Figures