Image Resources NL (IMA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Image Resources NL (IMA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Image Resources NL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Image Resources NL" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Image Resources NL""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Image Resources NL (Image Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops titanium minerals, heavy mineral sands, zircon, ilmenite, leucoxene, and rutile deposit properties. Its projects include Boonanarring and Atlas Development, North Perth Basin High Grade Resources, North Perth Basin Large Scale Resources, Winooka, and Atlas South projects. Image Resources' Boonanarring and Atlas Development project is located near Gingin and inland from Cervantes comprise a total resource of 32.3 million tons of mineral sands deposits and holds an annual production capacity of 3.3 million tons of mineral sands per annum. The company's Winooka project is located approximately 120 km north of Perth and between 22 km northeast of the town of Lancelin on the coast of Western Australia and produces mineral sands deposits. Image Resources is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
2 Image Resources NL - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Image Resources NL - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Image Resources NL - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Image Resources NL - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Image Resources NL - Asset and Liabilities2.3 Image Resources NL - Key Competitors3 Image Resources NL - Recent Developments4 Image Resources NL - Key Events5 Image Resources NL - Key Employees6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Image Resources NL - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Image Resources NL - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Image Resources NL - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Image Resources NL - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Image Resources NL - Key EventsTable 6: Image Resources NL - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Image Resources NL - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Image Resources NL - Financial Position
- 1 Image Resources NL - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Image Resources NL - Company Overview
- 1.2 Image Resources NL - Major Products and Services