IDSB – Iconic Skies Condominiums – Penang - Project Profile
"IDSB – Iconic Skies Condominiums – Penang - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "IDSB – Iconic Skies Condominiums – Penang - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Iconic Development Sdn Bhd (IDSB) is undertaking the development of Iconic Skies Condominiums in Penang, Malaysia.
The project involves the construction of two blocks of condominium tower on a 1.3ha area. It includes the construction of a 37-story tower, a 35-story tower, 299 condos units, 14 3.5-story villas, sky gymnasium, sky heated jacuzzi, changing rooms, sky bridge, sky garden, sky panoramic viewing deck, sky zen room (yoga), management room, community hall, floating pavilion, barbeque area, children playground, a steam room, guest lounge, a games room, a fitness area, an infinity pool with jacuzzi, wading pool, reading/kid's play lounge, 726 parking facilities, and the installation of elevator, lift lobby and three-tier security system.
Chong company group of companies appointed as the construction contractor.
Construction works are underway and slated to be completed in 2017.
The project involves the construction of two blocks of condominium tower on a 1.3ha area at Jalan Fettes, 11900 Relau in Penang, Malaysia.
The US$730 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 37-story tower
2. Construction of a 35-story tower
3. Construction of 299 condos units
4. Construction of 14 3.5-story villas
5. Construction of a sky gymnasium
6. Construction of a sky heated jacuzzi
7. Construction of changing rooms
8. Construction of a sky bridge
9. Construction of a sky garden
10. Construction of a sky panoramic viewing deck
11. Construction of a sky zen room (yoga)
12. Construction of a management room
13. Construction of a community hall
14. Construction of a floating pavilion
15. Construction of barbeque area
16. Construction of children playground
17. Construction of a steam room
18. Construction of a guest lounge
19. Construction of a games room
20. Construction of a fitness area
21. Construction of an infinity pool with jacuzzi
22. Construction of a wading pool
23. Construction of a reading/kid's play lounge
24. Construction of 726 parking facilities
25. Installation of elevator
26. Installation of lift lobby
27. Installation of three-tier security systemReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook