IBI Group Inc (IBG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "IBI Group Inc (IBG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IBI Group Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "IBI Group Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "IBI Group Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
IBI Group Inc. (IBI Group) is an architecture, engineering and technology company. It provides a range of architecture services such as interior design, landscape architecture, planning, urban design and planning, building architecture, and engineering services. Its building engineering services include mechanical engineering, structural engineering, electrical engineering, construction engineering, industrial and process engineering, intelligent systems engineering, transportation, and civil engineering, traffic engineering, and communications systems engineering. IBI Group caters to high-rise buildings, industrial buildings, schools, hospitals, transit stations, highways, airports, toll systems, bike lanes and parks. The company has operations in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Middle East, Europe, and Asia. IBI Group is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.