Hurtigruten AS (Hurtigruten ASA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Hurtigruten AS (Hurtigruten ASA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hurtigruten AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hurtigruten AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hurtigruten AS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hurtigruten AS (Hurtigruten), a subsidiary of Silk Bidco AS, is a maritime transport service provider. The company transports passenger and freight across the western and northern coast of Norway. It operates ferries and high-speed regional express ships. It also provides excursion packages and adventure trips. Its fleet offers accommodation, restaurants, saloons, Polar Circle boats, and expedition crew. The company offers round-trip journey from Bergen to Kirkenes. It also rents ships to various companies in the oil industry. It operates expedition ships such as MS Fram, MS Midnatsol, MS Spitsbergen, MS Nordstjernen and MS Roald Amundsen. The company offers explorer cruises to the Antarctic, Spitsbergen, Iceland, Europe, the Americas, Transatlantic and Greenland. The company also provides holiday packages with land adventures in Norway, Europe, North and South America. Hurtigruten is headquartered in Tromso, Norway.
- 1 Hurtigruten AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hurtigruten AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hurtigruten AS - Business Description
- 1.3 Hurtigruten AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hurtigruten AS - Recent Developments
- 3 Hurtigruten AS - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Hurtigruten AS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Hurtigruten AS - Strengths
- 3.3 Hurtigruten AS - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Hurtigruten AS - Opportunities
- 3.5 Hurtigruten AS - Threats
- 4 Hurtigruten AS - Company Statement
- 5 Hurtigruten AS - History
- 6 Hurtigruten AS - Key Employees
- 7 Hurtigruten AS - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hurtigruten AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hurtigruten AS - History
- Table 3: Hurtigruten AS - Key Employees
- Table 4: Hurtigruten AS - Key Employee Biographies
- List of Figures