HTP Korcula d.d. (HTPK-R-A) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "HTP Korcula d.d. (HTPK-R-A) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HTP Korcula d.d."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HTP Korcula d.d." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HTP Korcula d.d.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HTP Korcula d.d. (HTP Korcula) operates luxury hotels and a campsite in Croatia. The company owns and manages a network of hotels including Hotel Liburna, Korcula De La Ville Hotel, Marko Polo Hotel, Hotel Park and Hotel Bon Repos. The company owns an apartment and a campsite such as Korkyra Gardens Apartments and Campsite Kalac. HTP Korcula also operates restaurants in Korcula. Campsite Kalac offers self-service store, a snack bar and a pizzeria. The company’s hotels comprise single rooms, double rooms and superior rooms, with various facilities such as health centers, restaurants, sports facilities, health and spa, entertainment facilities and conference halls. The company also plans and organizes business conventions, seminars and meetings in its chain of hotels, and provides recreational facilities such as organizing excursions and parties. HTP Korcula is headquartered in Korcula, Croatia.
- 1 HTP Korcula d.d. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 HTP Korcula d.d. - Company Overview
- 1.2 HTP Korcula d.d. - Business Description
- 1.3 HTP Korcula d.d. - Major Products and Services
- 2 HTP Korcula d.d. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 HTP Korcula d.d. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 HTP Korcula d.d. - Strengths
- 2.3 HTP Korcula d.d. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 HTP Korcula d.d. - Opportunities
- 2.5 HTP Korcula d.d. - Threats
- 3 HTP Korcula d.d. - History
- 4 HTP Korcula d.d. - Key Employees
- 5 HTP Korcula d.d. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 HTP Korcula d.d. - Head Office
- 5.2 HTP Korcula d.d. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: HTP Korcula d.d. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: HTP Korcula d.d. - History
- Table 3: HTP Korcula d.d. - Key Employees
- Table 4: HTP Korcula d.d. - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: HTP Korcula d.d. - Locations