HKS Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "HKS Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HKS Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HKS Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HKS Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HKS, Inc. (HKS) is an architecture and design services provider company. Its service portfolio includes architecture, planning and development, programming and project management. The company also offers services such as structural engineering, interior design, graphic design, branding, advisory practice, research, and sustainable designs. It serves various industries such as advisory practice, aviation, convention centers, corporate office, cultural centers, education, government, health, hospitality, residential, science and technology, sport and entertainment. The company also provides service for interiors, mission critical, mixed-use and urban design sectors. The company has operations in the US, the UK, India, China, Mexico, Singapore and the UAE. HKS is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.