HCI Group, Inc. (HCI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "HCI Group, Inc. (HCI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HCI Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HCI Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HCI Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HCI Group, Inc (HCI) is an insurance holding group. The group through its subsidiaries offers a range of non-life insurance products and services to its individual clients. Its product offerings includes dwelling fire insurance, condominium owners insurance, flood insurance, property and casualty homeowner’s insurance and reinsurance solutions. Its service portfolio includes insurance advisory services, claims settlements services, real estate services and information technology services. The group offers its products and services through a network of its subsidiaries, agents and on-line platform. HCI is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the US.
The group reported gross written premium (GWP) of US$378.6 million during the fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing a decline of 10.5% over FY2015. Its net written premiums (NWP) was US$243.6 million in FY2016, representing a decline of 13.8% over FY2015.
- 1 HCI Group, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 HCI Group, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 HCI Group, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 HCI Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 HCI Group, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 HCI Group, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 HCI Group, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 HCI Group, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 HCI Group, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 HCI Group, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 HCI Group, Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 HCI Group, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 HCI Group, Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 HCI Group, Inc. - Valuation
- 3 HCI Group, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 HCI Group, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 HCI Group, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 HCI Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 HCI Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 HCI Group, Inc. - Strengths
- 5.3 HCI Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 HCI Group, Inc. - Opportunities
- 5.5 HCI Group, Inc. - Threats
- 6 HCI Group, Inc. - Company Statement
- 7 HCI Group, Inc. - History
- 8 HCI Group, Inc. - Key Employees
- 9 HCI Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 HCI Group, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 HCI Group, Inc. - Head Office
- 10.2 HCI Group, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: HCI Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: HCI Group, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: HCI Group, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: HCI Group, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: HCI Group, Inc. - History
- Table 6: HCI Group, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: HCI Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: HCI Group, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: HCI Group, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: HCI Group, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: HCI Group, Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 4: HCI Group, Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: HCI Group, Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 6: HCI Group, Inc. - Valuation