HBK Contracting Company WLL : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "HBK Contracting Company WLL : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HBK Contracting Company WLL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HBK Contracting Company WLL" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HBK Contracting Company WLL"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HBK Contracting Company W.L.L. (HBK), a subsidiary of HBK Holding, is a construction contracting company. Its service offerings include construction, contracting, operations, maintenance, civil engineering, sustainable construction, building information modeling, infrastructure project construction and engineering, project management, estimating, groundbreaking works, project delivery, and enterprise resource planning, among others. HBK offers its services for hospitals, high rise towers, public and industrial buildings, transmission and distribution networks, sewerage and waste treatment plants, pumping stations, water reservoirs, roads, bridges, and infrastructure facilities. It also offers construction equipment such as trenchers, tower cranes, highway equipment, heavy earth moving equipment, flatbed trailers, potable and non-potable water supply tankers, and concrete placing booms. HBK is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.