Groupe Bertrand : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Groupe Bertrand : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Groupe Bertrand"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Groupe Bertrand" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Groupe Bertrand"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Groupe Bertrand (Bertrand) is a multi brand restaurant group based in France. The company operates a portfolio of full-service restaurants, cafes and fast food restaurants. Bertrand conducts business operations targeting six market segments: great breweries, traditional restaurants, luxury, concessions and events, networks, and fast food. The great breweries segment operates through brand including Brasserie Lipp, Alsace, Lorraine, and Au Pied de Cochon. The traditional restaurants operate under brands including Polpo, Flora Danica, The South, and Auteuil. Under Angelina, Brasserie Lipp, Arcady's brands, the company offers luxury dining services at locations including Dubai Mall in Dubai, Galeries Lafayette in Beijing, and Lane Crawford in Shanghai. It also provides catering, event organization and concession of restoration points in prestigious venues such as Atelier Renault, Picasso Museum, Printemps Haussmann, and Cité des Sciences. The network market segment operates through pubs and manages breweries including At the Bureau and Café Leffe. The company also offers fast food through and master franchise in Burger King France and catering through Bert's. In addition, the company owns luxury hotels in Paris. The company operates across France and overseas including China, the UAE, Switzerland, Mexico , and Luxembourg. Bertrand is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Groupe Bertrand - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Groupe Bertrand - Company Overview
- 1.2 Groupe Bertrand - Business Description
- 1.3 Groupe Bertrand - Major Products and Services
- 2 Groupe Bertrand - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Groupe Bertrand - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Groupe Bertrand - Strengths
- 2.3 Groupe Bertrand - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Groupe Bertrand - Opportunities
- 2.5 Groupe Bertrand - Threats
- 3 Groupe Bertrand - Company Statement
- 4 Groupe Bertrand - History
- 5 Groupe Bertrand - Key Employees
- 6 Groupe Bertrand - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Groupe Bertrand - Head Office
- 6.2 Groupe Bertrand - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Groupe Bertrand - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Groupe Bertrand - History
- Table 3: Groupe Bertrand - Key Employees
- Table 4: Groupe Bertrand - Locations
- List of Figures