Group Sebeto SPA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Group Sebeto SPA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Group Sebeto SPA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Group Sebeto SPA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Group Sebeto SPA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Group Sebeto SPA (Sebeto), a subsidiary of Change Capital Partners is a casual dining restaurant chain based in Italy. The company was founded in 1988 by Franco Manna. Group Sebeto operates a portfolio of fast-food restaurants, pizzerias and snack bars under Rossopomodoro, Anema e cozze, Rossosapore, and Ham Holy Burger brands. The restaurants are operated under direct management, business rental and franchisee models. The eateries serve a variety of Italian and Neapolitan cuisine with traditional Neapolitan pizza as its principal product. Sebeto conducts business operations through a network of over 130 restaurants principally located across Italy and other countries. Group Sebeto is headquartered in Via Toledo, Naples, Italy.
- 1 Group Sebeto SPA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Group Sebeto SPA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Group Sebeto SPA - Business Description
- 1.3 Group Sebeto SPA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Group Sebeto SPA - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Group Sebeto SPA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Group Sebeto SPA - Strengths
- 2.3 Group Sebeto SPA - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Group Sebeto SPA - Opportunities
- 2.5 Group Sebeto SPA - Threats
- 3 Group Sebeto SPA - Company Statement
- 4 Group Sebeto SPA - History
- 5 Group Sebeto SPA - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Group Sebeto SPA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Group Sebeto SPA - History
- Table 3: Group Sebeto SPA - Key Employees
- List of Figures