- 1 U and I Group PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 U and I Group PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 U and I Group PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 U and I Group PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 U and I Group PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 U and I Group PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 U and I Group PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 U and I Group PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 U and I Group PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 U and I Group PLC - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 U and I Group PLC - Solvency
- 2.2.6 U and I Group PLC - Valuation
- 2.3 U and I Group PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 U and I Group PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 U and I Group PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 U and I Group PLC - Recent Developments
- 5 U and I Group PLC - Key Events
- 6 U and I Group PLC - Key Employees
- 7 U and I Group PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 U and I Group PLC - Head Office
- 7.2 U and I Group PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: U and I Group PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: U and I Group PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: U and I Group PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: U and I Group PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: U and I Group PLC - Key Events
- Table 6: U and I Group PLC - Key Employees
- Table 7: U and I Group PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: U and I Group PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: U and I Group PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: U and I Group PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: U and I Group PLC - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: U and I Group PLC - Solvency
- Figure 6: U and I Group PLC - Valuation
U and I Group PLC (DSC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "U and I Group PLC (DSC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "U and I Group PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "U and I Group PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "U and I Group PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
U and I Group PLC (U+I), formerly Development Securities PLC, is a property development and investment company. The company constructs and develops regional urban regeneration projects, office developments, food-anchored retail development projects, mixed-use developments, residential schemes, and leisure developments. Its development and trading portfolio comprises Kensington Church Street in London, Shepherd's Bush Market, 399 Edgware Road, the Deptford Project, Wick Lane Wharf Hackney, and Manchester Arena, among others. The company's investment portfolio includes Atlantic Village Outline Center, The Furlong Shopping Centre, Kingsland Shopping Centre, the Avid Building, and the Square Shopping Center, among others. U+I is headquartered in London, the UK.