Timetric's "BE Group AB (BEGR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BE Group AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BE Group AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BE Group AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BE Group AB (BE Group) is a trading and service company that offers a broad range of steel, stainless steel and aluminum products. The company’s products comprise steel and steel tubes, special steel, reinforcement steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. It offers bars, beams, hollow profiles, plate, pipes, and tubes for use in the engineering and construction sectors. BE Group also provides straight steel, reinforcing mesh, welded rebar mesh, threaded reinforcing, stainless and acid-proof reinforcing, and brickwork reinforcing products. The company offers production services which include cutting and sawing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium, shot-blasting and protective painting and others. It operates in Sweden, Finland, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and China. BE Group is headquartered in Malmo, Sweden.
- 1 BE Group AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BE Group AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 BE Group AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 BE Group AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BE Group AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BE Group AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BE Group AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 BE Group AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 BE Group AB - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 BE Group AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 BE Group AB - Solvency
- 2.2.6 BE Group AB - Valuation
- 2.3 BE Group AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 BE Group AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 BE Group AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 BE Group AB - Valuation
- 2.3.4 BE Group AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 BE Group AB - Liquidity
- 3 BE Group AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 BE Group AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 BE Group AB - Recent Developments
- 5 BE Group AB - Key Events
- 6 BE Group AB - Key Employees
- 7 BE Group AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 BE Group AB - Head Office
- 7.2 BE Group AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BE Group AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BE Group AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BE Group AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BE Group AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BE Group AB - Key Events
- Table 6: BE Group AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: BE Group AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BE Group AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: BE Group AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: BE Group AB - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: BE Group AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: BE Group AB - Solvency
- Figure 6: BE Group AB - Valuation
- Figure 7: BE Group AB - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: BE Group AB - Efficiency
- Figure 9: BE Group AB - Valuation
- Figure 10: BE Group AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: BE Group AB - Liquidity