Goglio S.p.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Goglio S.p.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Goglio S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Goglio S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Goglio S.p.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Goglio S.p.A. (Goglio) is a plastic packaging company. It primarily provides flexible packaging, rigid packaging, and rigid plastic accessories such as valves and spouts and packaging machines. The company caters to a wide range of markets including food and beverage, pet food, chemical and pharmaceutical markets. Goglio’s packaging lines include form, fill and seal machines for modified atmosphere and vacuum packaging. It also offers packaging solutions for food across various production segments including coffee, tuna fish, tomato sauce, catering, hot filled bags, aseptic food packages, sterilized and frozen foodstuffs, ready-made meals, and bakery products. The company operates production plants in Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, the US and China. It also has sales and service offices several European countries. Goglio is headquartered in Daverio, Italy.
- 1 Goglio S.p.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Goglio S.p.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Goglio S.p.A. - Business Description
- 1.3 Goglio S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Goglio S.p.A. - Recent Developments
- 3 Goglio S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Goglio S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Goglio S.p.A. - Strengths
- 3.3 Goglio S.p.A. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Goglio S.p.A. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Goglio S.p.A. - Threats
- 4 Goglio S.p.A. - History
- 5 Goglio S.p.A. - Key Employees
- 6 Goglio S.p.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Goglio S.p.A. - Head Office
- 6.2 Goglio S.p.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Goglio S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Goglio S.p.A. - History
- Table 3: Goglio S.p.A. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Goglio S.p.A. - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Goglio S.p.A. - Locations
- List of Figures