GoQ – InterLinkSQ Development – Queensland - Project Profile
"GoQ – InterLinkSQ Development – Queensland - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GoQ – InterLinkSQ Development – Queensland - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Government of Queensland (GoQ) is planning to construct an InterLinkSQ project in Queensland, Australia.
The project involves the construction of the Global logistic center and the industrial park development on 200ha land which will be developed in multiple stages.
The first and second stages include the development of the 11 industrial lots and the intermodal freight terminal lot across a total area of more than 100ha area which includes the following works with the investment of US$29 million.
Construction of the first and second stages will include:
Reasons To Buy
- About 1.2km of road and associated infrastructure including the construction of a large Type 2 Road Train accessible roundabout.
- About 1.5km of the major drainage open channel works, requiring an estimated 150,000m3 of bulk earthworks.
- About 1km of underground stormwater drainage pipes.
- Two major culvert structures
- 2km of water reticulation
- 1.4km of sewerage reticulation
The project also includes the construction of a rail terminal, customs office, manufacturing facilities, platforms and warehouses, and the installation of safety and security systems.
GenEng Solutions has been appointed as the lead consultant; Colliers International as the market consultant; and APP Corporation Pty Ltd has provided advisory and pre-feasibility model services for the project development.
Dornbusch Partners Pty Ltd, Freight Terminals Pty Ltd, Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise (TSBE) are appointed as an associate developer.
On October 21, 2016, Expressions of Interest (EOI) was issued for the construction contractor for the first and second stages with the documents submission deadline as November 9, 2016.
In the fourth quarter of 2016, Tender was issued as well as the tender evaluation process was completed by finalizing the three companies. However, the names of the companies were not revealed.
In February 2017, the project received the preliminary approvals.
On May 10, 2017, construction activities commenced on the project.
The project involves the construction of a the Global logistic center and the industrial park development at 13km west of Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia.
The US$172 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of rail terminal
2. Construction of platforms
3. Construction of warehouses
4. Construction of a customs office
5. Construction of manufacturing facilities
6. Construction of structures
7. Construction of underground stormwater drainage pipes
8. Installation of safety and security systems
- Gain insight into the project.
- Monitor the latest project developments.
- Identify key project contacts.
- 1.Key Statistics
- 2.Key Dates
- 4.Operating metrics
- 5.Tender Information
- 8.Latest update
- 10.Key Contacts
- 11.General News, Project News