Global Foundries Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Global Foundries Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Global Foundries Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Global Foundries Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Global Foundries Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Global Foundries Inc. (Global Foundries) is a manufacturer and supplier of semiconductors. The company operates foundry with manufacturing centers across three continents. The company offers various technology and design solution such as application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), RF SOI and SiGe technologies, leading edge technologies, mainstream technologies and GLOBALSOLUTIONS Ecosystem solutions. The company also manufactures and supplies 300mm and 200mm fabs, and also offers mask services, turnkey services and prototyping services. The company operates its production facilitates in Germany, the US and Singapore and sales offices in China, Singapore, Japan, the Netherlands, Taiwan, India, Germany and the US. Global Foundries is a joint venture between Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and the Advanced Technology Investment Company. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the US.
- 1 Global Foundries Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Global Foundries Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Global Foundries Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Global Foundries Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Global Foundries Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Global Foundries Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Global Foundries Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Global Foundries Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Global Foundries Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Global Foundries Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Global Foundries Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Global Foundries Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Global Foundries Inc. - Threats
- 5 Global Foundries Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 Global Foundries Inc. - History
- 7 Global Foundries Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 Global Foundries Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Global Foundries Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Global Foundries Inc. - Head Office
- 9.2 Global Foundries Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Global Foundries Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Global Foundries Inc. - History
- Table 3: Global Foundries Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Global Foundries Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Global Foundries Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Global Foundries Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures