Timetric's "Garanti Technology : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as financial analysis.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Garanti Technology"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Garanti Technology" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Garanti Technology"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Garanti Technology (GT), a subsidiary of Turkiye Garanti Bankası A.S, is a technology service provider. The company offers technology infrastructure, software development, internet applications, integration, systems management, security management, project management and office application services. It also develops software by using various development tools such as AllFusion:GEN, JAVA, IBM Message Queue, Microsoft .NET,WSAD,DBMS DB2, MS SQL and Tamino to meet different user requirement. It also provides IT consultancy services to banking and financial services, automotive, construction, media and tourism industry companies. GT manages all of the hardware and communication software, video and data communications services and field support services through a network of points in Turkey. GT is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
- 1 Garanti Technology - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Garanti Technology - Company Overview
- 1.2 Garanti Technology - Business Description
- 1.3 Garanti Technology - Major Products and Services
- 2 Garanti Technology - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Garanti Technology - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Garanti Technology - Strengths
- 2.3 Garanti Technology - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Garanti Technology - Opportunities
- 2.5 Garanti Technology - Threats
- 3 Garanti Technology - History
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Garanti Technology - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Garanti Technology - History