Gamehost Inc. (GH) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Gamehost Inc. (GH) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gamehost Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gamehost Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gamehost Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gamehost operates as a hotel and gaming company. It operates through four segments: Gaming, Hotel, Food and Beverage, and Corporate and Other. The company's Gaming segment includes three casinos offering slot, video lottery terminals (VLT), lottery and table games; Hotel segment includes two hotels catering to mid-range clients; and Food and Beverage segment has operations that are located within the casinos and hotels as a complement to those segments. Gamehost's operations include the Boomtown Casino in Ft. McMurray, the Great Northern Casino, Service Plus Inns & Suites hotel and a strip mall all located in Grande Prairie. The company has a 91% controlling interest in Deerfoot Inn & Casino Inc. who operates the Deerfoot Inn & Casino in South East Calgary. Gamehost operates in Canada, where it is headquartered in Alberta.
- 1 Gamehost Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gamehost Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gamehost Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gamehost Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Gamehost Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Gamehost Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Gamehost Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Gamehost Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Gamehost Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Gamehost Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Gamehost Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Gamehost Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Gamehost Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Gamehost Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Gamehost Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Gamehost Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Gamehost Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gamehost Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gamehost Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Gamehost Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Gamehost Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Gamehost Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Gamehost Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Gamehost Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Gamehost Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Gamehost Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Gamehost Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Gamehost Inc. - Valuation