Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG (GECS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG (GECS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG (Galfar) is an engineering and construction contracting company. It involves in offering engineering, procurement construction (EPC), operations and maintenance, project management services for civil and mechanical construction, electrical, and plumbing public health engineering projects. In addition, the company hires cranes, equipment and other vehicles. It caters to the needs of the oil and gas, civil and utilities, and infrastructure sectors. Galfar also operates and develops cross country oil and gas pipelines and flow line for the movement of various materials. The company undertakes various projects, including the construction of hospitals, palaces, stadiums, power and water distribution, and sewerage collection and conveyance. key clientele of the company include Bank Muscat, Daewoo Engg. & Construction Co., Diwan of Royal Court, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Ministry of Agriculture & Fisheries, BP Exploration (Epsilon) Ltd, Dowell Schlumberger and Daleel Petroleum LLC. , among others. Its major include: phase 1 of Salalah airport, Ras al Hadd airport, four high-end building projects and electrical grid stations. Galfar has operations in Oman, Kuwait, India, Libya, Qatar and Abu Dhabi. Galfar is headquartered in Muscat, Oman.