Timetric's "Gainsco, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gainsco, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Gainsco, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Gainsco, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GAINSCO, INC. (Gainsco) is a property and casualty insurance holding company. The company offers non-standard personal automobile insurance solutions through its insurance subsidiary, MGA Insurance Company Inc (MGA). It also specializes in auto racing, automotive sales and service and investments. Furthermore, the company offers online payment services, claims processing and other settlement services. These products and services are offered to individual customers under brand name, GAINSCO Auto Insurance. It markets and sells insurance solutions through a network of independent partner agents and price comparison websites. Gainsco is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
The company reported net premiums earned of US$238.0 million in FY2016, an increase of 8.8% over FY2015.
- 1 Gainsco, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gainsco, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gainsco, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Gainsco, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gainsco, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 3 Gainsco, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Gainsco, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Gainsco, Inc. - Strengths
- 3.3 Gainsco, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Gainsco, Inc. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Gainsco, Inc. - Threats
- 4 Gainsco, Inc. - History
- 5 Gainsco, Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Gainsco, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Gainsco, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Gainsco, Inc. - Head Office
- 7.2 Gainsco, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gainsco, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gainsco, Inc. - History
- Table 3: Gainsco, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Gainsco, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Gainsco, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Gainsco, Inc. - Locations