- 1 4DS Memory Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 4DS Memory Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 4DS Memory Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 4DS Memory Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 4DS Memory Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 4DS Memory Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 4DS Memory Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 4DS Memory Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 4DS Memory Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 4DS Memory Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 4DS Memory Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 4DS Memory Limited - Key Employees
- 5 4DS Memory Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 4DS Memory Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 4DS Memory Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: 4DS Memory Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: 4DS Memory Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: 4DS Memory Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: 4DS Memory Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: 4DS Memory Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: 4DS Memory Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: 4DS Memory Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: 4DS Memory Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: 4DS Memory Limited - Solvency
Fitzroy Resources Ltd (FRY) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Fitzroy Resources Ltd (FRY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fitzroy Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Fitzroy Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Fitzroy Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
4DS Memory, formerly Fitzroy Resources, is engaged in the development of resistive random access memory (ReRAM), a non-volatile memory. In collaboration with HGST, the company is developing a non-filamentary ReRAM, which is suitable for gigabyte (GB) silicon storage at smaller geometries. 4DS Memory owns Internet protocol portfolio developed to create high-density gigabyte storage. The company's interface switching ReRAM is suitable for markets that require high-density memory and gigabyte silicon storage. 4DS Memory has its research and development facilities located in Fremont in Silicon Valley, the US. 4DS Memory operates in Australia and the US. It is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.