FirstMerit Corporation (FMER) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "FirstMerit Corporation (FMER) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FirstMerit Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FirstMerit Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "FirstMerit Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FirstMerit Corporation (FirstMerit) is a provider of financial services. The company through its principal subsidiary, FirstMerit Bank, N.A. (FirstMerit Bank), offers a range of banking, financial, fiduciary, insurance and investment services to individual, corporate and institutional customers. Its portfolio of products includes checking accounts, home equity loans, savings accounts, money market accounts, mortgages loans, certificates of deposit, auto loans, credit cards, debit cards, personal loans, fixed term loans, real estate loans, and other lending solutions. FirstMerit also provides services such as leasing services, payroll services, treasury management, financing services, and brokerage, insurance and advisory service. The company also offers wealth management services such as investment management, private banking, and charitable advisory services to private clients and wealthy families. FirstMerit operates through a network of banking offices and ATMs across Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinois and Western Pennsylvania. FirstMerit is headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the US.