Timetric's "Firebird Resources Inc. (FIX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Firebird Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Firebird Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Firebird Resources Inc.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Firebird Resources Inc. (Firebird Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties such as uranium, gold, and base metals. Its projects include Buzzard, Jefferson, and Belk Project. Firebird Resources Buzzard project is located in Lancaster County, South Carolina approximately two miles southwest of the Brewer Mine and six miles northeast of the Haile Mine. The company's Jefferson project controls over 1320 acres on the Jefferson Project under 10 lease agreements. Its Belk Project estimates over 20,000 ounces at a grade of 0.057 opt gold. Firebird Resources is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- 1 Firebird Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Firebird Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Firebird Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Firebird Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Firebird Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Firebird Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Firebird Resources Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Firebird Resources Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Firebird Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Firebird Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Firebird Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Firebird Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Firebird Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Firebird Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Firebird Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Firebird Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Firebird Resources Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Firebird Resources Inc. - Solvency