Finatis SA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Finatis SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Finatis SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Finatis SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Finatis SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Finatis SA (Finatis) is an investment holding group primarily engaged in property investments and distribution of food and sporting goods through its entities including The Casino, Groupe Go Sport, Fonciere Euris and Rallye property assets. The Casino distributes food products through the Geant casino hypermarket, Casino supermarket, convenience stores, Casino Restauration (restaurants and catering), Franprix, Leader Price and Monoprix retail chains in France; Casino also offers food distribution in Colombia, Brazil and Uruguay, with discount, cash and carry stores. Casino also operates through e-commerce website with the name Cdiscount in France. Through Groupe Go Sport, Finatis offers sports equipment and basketball fashion through its Go Sport and Courir brands. Through Fonciere Euris and Rallye property assets, the group holds commercial real estate portfolio mainly in shopping malls. Finatis is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Finatis SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Finatis SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Finatis SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Finatis SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Finatis SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Finatis SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Finatis SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Finatis SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Finatis SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Finatis SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Finatis SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Finatis SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Finatis SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Finatis SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Finatis SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Finatis SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Finatis SA - Liquidity
- 3 Finatis SA - Key Employees
- 4 Finatis SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Finatis SA - Head Office
- 4.2 Finatis SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Finatis SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Finatis SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Finatis SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Finatis SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Finatis SA - Key Employees
- Table 6: Finatis SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Finatis SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Finatis SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Finatis SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Finatis SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Finatis SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: Finatis SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Finatis SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Finatis SA - Valuation
- Figure 9: Finatis SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Finatis SA - Liquidity