Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ferguson Enterprises, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ferguson Enterprises, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. (Ferguson) is a wholesale distributor of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. The company is involved in the distribution of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) products; pipes and valves; commercial and residential plumbing supplies; and waterworks products. The company's portfolio products comprises lighting and fans, heating and cooling equipment, hangers, pipe and tubing tools, strut and fasteners, hardware, plumbing equipment, pumps, pipe fittings, equipment and supplies, adhesives and sealants, appliances, gauges and thermometers, janitorial, paints, valves, safety and security products. The company caters to HVAC contractors, waterworks utilities contractors, builders, designers, architects, plumbing contractors, remodelers, facility managers, government and municipalities, hospitality managers and schools and universities, plant and industrial managers, and commercial contractors. The company operates in the US, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean. Ferguson is a subsidiary of the Wolseley Group and has its headquarters in Newport News, Virginia, the US.