Fastenal Company (FAST) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Fastenal Company (FAST) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fastenal Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fastenal Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fastenal Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fastenal Company (Fastenal), along with its subsidiaries, sells industrial and construction supplies. The company offers a wide range of products such as fasteners, tools and equipment, cutting tools, hydraulics and pneumatics, electrical supplies, welding supplies, safety supplies and material handling storage and packaging solutions. The company's product line consists of two broad categories: threaded fasteners, such as bolts, nuts, screws, studs, and related washers; and miscellaneous supplies and hardware, such as various pins and machinery keys, concrete anchors, metal framing systems, wire rope, strut, rivets, and related accessories. The company's products are offered under various brands: Clean Choice, Dynaflo, Equiprite, Fastenal, Fastenal Racing, FNL, among others. In addition, it offers services such as inventory and product solutions, engineering and lab services, manufacturing services and industrial services. The company operates about 2,662 stores supported through its 14 distribution centers worldwide, including 11 in the US and two in Canada and one in Mexico. Fastenal is headquartered in Winona, Minnesota, the US.