FCC Construccion SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "FCC Construccion SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FCC Construccion SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FCC Construccion SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "FCC Construccion SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FCC Construccion SA (FCC) is a civil engineering and infrastructure construction company. It offers general construction contracting, civil engineering, housing and development, concession management, industrial construction, and building renovations services. The company undertakes construction of various infrastructure projects such as motorways, dual carriageways, roads, bridges, airports, hydraulic works, maritime works, tunnels, railways. FCC also carries out the construction of residential and non-residential buildings, urban development, parking facilities, and industrial facilities. It also provides refurbishment and restore of landmark buildings and concession management services. The company performs its operations through its subsidiaries spread across the US, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Romania, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. FCC is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
- 1 FCC Construccion SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 FCC Construccion SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 FCC Construccion SA - Business Description
- 1.3 FCC Construccion SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 FCC Construccion SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 FCC Construccion SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 FCC Construccion SA - Recent Developments
- 4 FCC Construccion SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 FCC Construccion SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 FCC Construccion SA - Strengths
- 4.3 FCC Construccion SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 FCC Construccion SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 FCC Construccion SA - Threats
- 5 FCC Construccion SA - Company Statement
- 6 FCC Construccion SA - History
- 7 FCC Construccion SA - Key Employees
- 8 FCC Construccion SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 FCC Construccion SA - Head Office
- 8.2 FCC Construccion SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: FCC Construccion SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: FCC Construccion SA - History
- Table 3: FCC Construccion SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: FCC Construccion SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: FCC Construccion SA - Locations