Exterra Resources Ltd (Exterra Resources Ltd) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Exterra Resources Ltd (Exterra Resources Ltd) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Exterra Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Exterra Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Exterra Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Exterra Resources Ltd (Exterra) is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores and develops gold and other precious metal properties in Northeast Goldfields region of Western Australia. Its projects include Linden project, Zelica project and Malcolm Gold project. Exterra’s Linden project is located in Laverton Tectonic Zone on the eastern margin of the Norseman-Wiluna belt and produces gold deposits. The company's Zelica project is located approximately 20 km to the north west of the Linden project. Its Malcolm Gold project is located 18 km to the east of Leonora and 70 km to the Northwest of Zelica Eucalyptus in the Northeast Goldfields of Western Australia and includes gold mines. Exterra is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Exterra Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Exterra Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Exterra Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Exterra Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Exterra Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Exterra Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Exterra Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Exterra Resources Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Exterra Resources Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Exterra Resources Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Exterra Resources Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Exterra Resources Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Exterra Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Exterra Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Exterra Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Exterra Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Exterra Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Exterra Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Exterra Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Exterra Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Exterra Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Exterra Resources Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Exterra Resources Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Exterra Resources Ltd - Efficiency