Ethias SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ethias SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ethias SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ethias SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ethias SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ethias SA (Ethias), a subsidiary of Vitrufin SA, is a provider of life and non-life insurance products to individuals, public sector and corporate companies. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers car insurance, home insurance, travel cancellation insurance, life insurance, property and casualty insurance, machine breakage insurance, all-risk insurance, hospitalization insurance, work accidents insurance, life accidents insurance, and group insurance. Ethias’s insured parties comprise the federal state, regions and communities, local public authorities, and various intercommunity and semi-public bodies, schools, public interest organizations, hospitals, and associations. The company markets and distributes its products through a network of insurance advisors, website and two contact centers. Ethias is headquartered in Liege, Belgium.
The company reported gross written premiums of EUR2,453.8 billion in FY2016, a decrease of 0.7% over FY2015.
- 1 Ethias SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ethias SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ethias SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Ethias SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ethias SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Ethias SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Ethias SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Ethias SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Ethias SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Ethias SA - Strengths
- 4.3 Ethias SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Ethias SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 Ethias SA - Threats
- 5 Ethias SA - Company Statement
- 6 Ethias SA - History
- 7 Ethias SA - Key Employees
- 8 Ethias SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Ethias SA - Head Office
- 8.2 Ethias SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ethias SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ethias SA - History
- Table 3: Ethias SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ethias SA - Locations