Eriks NV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Eriks NV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eriks NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Eriks NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Eriks NV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Eriks N.V. (Eriks) is a subsidiary of SHV Holdings NV, manufactures and supplies mechanical engineering components. Its products portfolio comprises of sealing and polymer technology; power transmission; industrial and hydraulic hoses; gaskets; flow control; engineered plastics; tools, maintenance and safety products; and conveying systems. Moreover, the company provides technical and logistics services. It caters to chemicals; energy; mechanical and equipment construction; oil and gas; petrochemicals and refineries; maritime; transport and aviation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and food and pharmaceuticals industries. The company operates its branches in several locations across North America, Europe, the UK, and South East Asia. Eriks is headquartered in Alkmaar, the Netherlands.
- 1 Eriks NV - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eriks NV - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eriks NV - Business Description
- 1.3 Eriks NV - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eriks NV - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Eriks NV - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Eriks NV - Recent Developments
- 4 Eriks NV - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Eriks NV - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Eriks NV - Strengths
- 4.3 Eriks NV - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Eriks NV - Opportunities
- 4.5 Eriks NV - Threats
- 5 Eriks NV - Company Statement
- 6 Eriks NV - History
- 7 Eriks NV - Key Employees
- 8 Eriks NV - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Eriks NV - Head Office
- 8.2 Eriks NV - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eriks NV - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eriks NV - History
- Table 3: Eriks NV - Key Employees
- Table 4: Eriks NV - Locations